Museum of the Order of St John Library

[Five manuscripts from the 1890s, including: Synopsis of unnamed work on St John the Baptist and four other works]

Contributor(s): Bedford, W. K. Riland (William Kirkpatrick Riland), 1826-1905 [compiler, former owner].
Description: 1 volume (various pagings) ; 8vo.Language note: In English, French and Italian.Ownership note: Inscribed as presented by the compiler W. K. Riland Bedford in 1899.Binding note: Red buckram
Holdings
Item type Current library Shelving location Call number Status Date due Barcode
Manuscript Manuscript Library
Library H2 (Browse shelf(Opens below)) Available

In English, French and Italian.

Connect with us
Twitter Instagram Facebook
Contact us:

Museum of the Order of St John Library

Tel: 020 7324 4005

E-mail: museum@sja.org.uk

Powered by Koha