Museum of the Order of St John Library

Histoire de l'abolition de l'Ordre des Templiers

Histoire de l'abolition de l'Ordre des Templiers - A Paris : Chez Belin, libraire, rue Saint-Jacques, en face de celle du Pl√Ętre 1779 - xxiv, 283 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)

Marbled calf


Templars -- Trials, litigation, etc
Templars -- History
Connect with us
Twitter Instagram Facebook
Contact us:

Museum of the Order of St John Library

Tel: 020 7324 4005

E-mail: museum@sja.org.uk

Powered by Koha